From Russell Kirk
- What Is All This? Volume 47, Number 3–4 (Fall 2010)
- The High Achievement of Christopher Dawson Volume 47, Number 1 (Winter 2010)
- Donald Davidson and the South’s Conservatism Volume 46, Number 3 (Fall 2008)
- The Necessity for a General Culture Volume 46, Number 2 (Summer 2008)
- The Truth about Roy Campbell Volume 46, Number 1 (Spring 2008)
- The Moral Foundations of Economics Volume 45, Number 3 (Fall 2007)
- Renee Radell—She Paints Confusion in Search of Order Volume 45, Number 2 (Spring 2007)
- The Rarity of the God-fearing Man Volume 44, Number 3 (Summer 2006)
- A Cautionary Note on the Ghostly Tale Volume 44, Number 4 (Fall 2006)
The survival of any culture, or of the material fabric of civilization, requires vigorous imagination and readiness to sacrifice. By dullness and complacency are intellectual and social orders undone.
Subscribe & Follow
Follow us on Twitter
In honor of the great historian John Lukacs, who turns ninety in 2014, we are delighted to announce publication of the first e-book from the University Bookman. The Bookman on John Lukacs features essays and reviews by and about Lukacs gathered from fifty years of our archives. This convenient collection of scholarship is available as a Kindle edition from Amazon.com.
(15 Feb 2014)
Other Sites of Interest