From Russell Kirk
- What Is All This? Volume 47, Number 3–4 (Fall 2010)
- The High Achievement of Christopher Dawson Volume 47, Number 1 (Winter 2010)
- Donald Davidson and the South’s Conservatism Volume 46, Number 3 (Fall 2008)
- The Necessity for a General Culture Volume 46, Number 2 (Summer 2008)
- The Truth about Roy Campbell Volume 46, Number 1 (Spring 2008)
- The Moral Foundations of Economics Volume 45, Number 3 (Fall 2007)
- Renee Radell—She Paints Confusion in Search of Order Volume 45, Number 2 (Spring 2007)
- The Rarity of the God-fearing Man Volume 44, Number 3 (Summer 2006)
- A Cautionary Note on the Ghostly Tale Volume 44, Number 4 (Fall 2006)
Imagination it is that shapes society—moral imagination, or idyllic imagination, or diabolic imagination.
Subscribe & Follow
Follow us on Twitter
The Edmund Burke Society of America is pleased to announce a call for papers and open registration for “Edmund Burke and Patriotism,” their third conference on Edmund Burke. It will be held on February 27 and 28, 2015 at Villanova University. Keynote addresses will be from David Bromwich, Michael Brown, and Regina Janes. Please see this link for details and to register.
(27 Aug 2014)
Other Sites of Interest